Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy 21st Birthday! Power of 15 Minutes in a Person's Life is Pretty Powerful!


Hej!!

Sorry the sisters are about to kick me off of my computer but I did want to say a couple things about this week. We had a lady named Amin who was investigating the church here in Södertälje and we went to teach her a few times and she was going to be baptized and then she moved to Hägersten. She called us up last week and invited us to attend the baptism this week! It was an incredible experience to be able to be a part of and see the growth in a person. I just wanted to say that there are a lot of things that happen around us and a lot of people that we have contact with and you never know what kind of effect it can have on that person. You never know who needed that testimony or who needed a little support. I know that I have said this quite a few times but the power of 15 minutes in a persons life is pretty powerful. So takt the time and talk to people or to help them or whatever you feel like you need to do because you just never know what they need or maybe even what YOU might need.

Blue Suede Shoes?  Happy Birthday European Aldste!
I have been reading in the first few chapters of the book of Mosiah with King Benjamins speech and I would encourage you all to also go through it and imagine that he was talking specifically to you and what you need to do now to come closer to your Heavenly Father. Again, sorry that this was so short but I have had a great week and thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes it was a great birthday!!


Aldste Israelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment